A unique way to know thyself, your partner and to move into balance
Our Beliefs and Assumptions
- slowing down, moving into mindfulness and connecting with your body wisdom can be of tremendous value in therapeutic intervention.
- the body is a unique "in route" to the inner life, and can help you to know thyself in ways that the brain alone cannot.
- relaxed fluid movement and breathing engages body wisdom and the right brain/felt-sense.
- these movements embody instincts/archetypes/aspects of human nature that lie deep within us all, and performing these movements is an invitation to practice being human move into balance.
- like cross-training biceps and triceps, these six pairs of movements help you to move into a peaceful balance and avoid polarization or being stuck on one side of a polarity.
- the AM Form is a short and sweet experience all twelve movements and a great way to start the day. It awakens and energizes, and helps you respond to life with grace and ease. It is also a great way to give your spirits a lift, day or night.
- the PM Form is a short and sweet way to end the day. It calms and soothes the body and mind and invites you to end the day on a peaceful and balanced note.
- in the right environment and skillfully taught, these movements evoke deep peace and joy
- you don't have to believe in any particular belief system to benefit from these movements
- with a true friend or trusted partner, these partner movements can deepen your awareness of self, your relationships, and how you move through the world.
Workshops, private sessions and instructor certifications are available. Contact us to learn more.