Feel the power of our unique fluid movements!
Created by Daniel Lally and Jeff Baugher and similar to to tai chi, our unique fluid movements and partner movements are a celebration of human nature, common ground, peace, balance and inclusion. If you can move, you can do this! And our unique mindfulness-based movements include one or more of the following approaches:
- Connecting to nature through movement
- Connecting to human nature through movement
- Regularly performing all our movements and long forms
- Regularly cross-training our opposite/complement pairs of movements
- Combining the movements with music and other inspirational material
"Daniel is an author, teacher and body movement magician." - Weda R.
A graduate of Notre Dame and the Hakomi® body-centered psychotherapy training, Daniel Lally not only created all these unique forms, but he is also certified in yoga, water exercise and Jin Shin Do® acupressure. His mission is to create a world of peace, joy and body wisdom by inviting the world to healing movement, and his vision is two-fold: 1) to cultivate a network of teachers adept at teaching these movements and 2) in partnership with the community, to create a unique indoor and outdoor venue to celebrate this unique approach to peace, joy, art, movement and inclusion.