* Scroll to watch our videos below!
Our Beliefs and Assumptions
- these movements embody instincts/aspects of human nature that lie deep within us all.
- the body is a unique "in route" to the inner life, and can help you to know thyself in ways that the brain alone cannot.
- relaxed fluid movement and breathing engages body wisdom and the right brain/felt sense.
- like cross-training biceps and triceps, our six pairs of movements help you to move into a peaceful balance.
- a lack of peace may be due to polarization, or being stuck on one side of a polarity.
- the AM Form is a short and sweet experience all twelve movements and a great way to start the day. It awakens and energizes, and helps you respond to life with grace and ease. It is also a great way to give your spirits a lift, day or night.
- the PM Form is a short and sweet way to end the day. It calms and soothes the body and mind and invites you to end the day on a peaceful and balanced note.
- in the right environment and skillfully taught, these movements evoke deep peace and joy
- the movements can be combined with sacred wisdom, helping to support and integrate your beliefs into the ways you move and think.
- with a true friend or trusted partner, partner Peace Movement can deepen your awareness of self, your relationships, and how you move through the world.
- slow, relaxed intentional movements like these are like prayer flags, sending good vibrations out into the ethers as well as down into our bodies.
Workshops, private sessions and instructor certifications are available. Contact us to learn more.